- You cannot add "Ciel & Terre Rouge" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Aubert Rouge, 2020
AOP Côtes de Provence
- Appellation: AOP Côtes de Provence
- Dominant grape varieties: Grenache, Syrah
- Contenance: Bouteille 75 cl
- Garde: To be consumed between 12 and 48 months
- Winemaker Aude Lebessou-Faudon
- Service: To be served between 16 and 17°C
- Tranche de prix: Plus de 15 euros
- Harvest August - september
- Soil Calcareous and schistose alluvium
- Vintage 2020
22,00€ / bottle
The grapes for the Aubert Cuvée come from our best plots and are matured with particular care. Thus, the aromas of ripe fruits are preserved and its ageing in barrels gives it notes of candied fruits, leather and vanilla. Its tannic structure makes it a robust and powerful wine.