Online wine cellar
White Coupo Santo, 2019
Vin de France
- Grape varietals: Chardonnay
- Contenance: Bottle 75 cl
- Garde: Better within one year to twenty four months
- Vintage: 2019
- Serving temperature: between 10° et 12°C
- Tranche de prix: Between 0 and 11 euros
- Appellation: Vin de France
- Œnologist: Aude Lebessou-Faudon
- Soil: Dry - limestone - alluvial
- Harvest: August - September
- Alcohol: 13 % vol
8,00€ / bottle
Dressed in a pretty straw-yellow colour, this is a slightly sweet wine, vinified naturally with Chardonnay picked lightly when ripe. We discover notes of acacia flowers and vanilla with a nice freshness.
Coupo Santo ? But “peuchère” is the anthem of Provence! If this poem by Fréderic Mistral has been set to music, it is in memory of a very beautiful cup offered to the Provençal people by the Catalans.
It has been specially elaborated as a mass wine, but it can also be a nice companion for an aperitif or a dessert and – why not? – of a foie gras?