Online wine cellar
Red Séminaire, 2018
- Grape varietals: Merlot
- Contenance: Bottle 75 cl
- Garde: Better within one year to twenty four months
- Vintage: 2018
- Serving temperature: Serving temperature between 15° and 18°C
- Tranche de prix: Between 0 and 11 euros
- Appellation: IGP Var
- Œnologist: Aude Lebessou-Faudon
- Harvest: August - September
- Soil: Dry - limestone - alluvial
- Alcohol: 12.5 % vol
8,50€ / bottle
Color bigarreau, sustained. The elegant nose gives off aromas of vanilla and spices. The mouth is rich and suave, supported by supple tannins.
Slightly licorice, it is just as spicy as the nose suggests, with silky tannins that speak to its ability to be enjoyed now.
This woody red wine will perfectly accompany your meats in sauce. The sweetness of wood makes it a perfect companion for sweet and savoury exotic dishes.