Glorius Blanc & Chocolat au lait BAHIBÉ, 2021
AOP Côtes de Provence
- Vintage 2021
- Dominant grape varieties: Rolle, Ugni-Blanc
- Soil Calcareous and schistose alluvium
- Harvest August - september
- Winemaker Aude Lebessou-Faudon
- Vinification: Direct pressing, Vinification at a controlled temperature of 16°C
- Garde: To be consumed between 12 and 18 months
- Alcool: 12.5 % vol
- Service: To be served between 10 and 12°C
- Appellation: AOP Côtes de Provence
- Contenance: Bouteille 75 cl
19,50€ / bottle
Nice pale yellow color, fine, with green reflections. On the nose, it reveals exotic fruit scents and citrus aromas (grapefruit, lemon). Its round and powerful mouth confirms the subtle citrus aromas with the same vivacity of the nose. It is a generous wine, all in balance...
THE SWEETNESS OF MILK ENVELOPS THE FRESHNESS OF WINE
Pairing : « Glorius blanc- AOP Côtes de Provence »
Ingredients : sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa beans from the republic
Dominican, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla extract.
May contain nuts, milk and egg proteins, gluten and peanuts.