Aubert Rouge & dark Chocolate TAINORI, 2020
AOP Côtes de Provence
- Appellation: AOP Côtes de Provence
- Dominant grape varieties: Grenache, Syrah
- Contenance: Bouteille 75 cl
- Garde: To be consumed between 12 and 48 months
- Winemaker Aude Lebessou-Faudon
- Service: To be served between 16 and 17°C
- Tranche de prix: Plus de 15 euros
- Harvest August - september
- Soil Calcareous and schistose alluvium
- Vintage 2020
29,00€ / bottle
The grapes for the Aubert Cuvée come from our best plots and are matured with particular care. Thus, the aromas of ripe fruits are preserved and its ageing in barrels gives it notes of candied fruits, leather and vanilla. Its tannic structure makes it a robust and powerful wine.
GREEDINESS OF RIPE FRUITS SUBLIMATED BY THE NOTES OF TORREFACTION
Pairing : « Aubert rouge – AOP côtes de Provence »
Ingredients : cocoa beans from the Dominican Republic, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier
(soy lecithin), natural vanilla extract.
May contain nuts, milk and egg proteins, gluten and peanuts.